USMS & MMSC Memberships
USMS membership is required ($43 Annual good thru 12/31/13). Everyone participating in Maui Masters event (practice, meet, etc.) must be registered with USMS or NO ONE is insured. A reasonable (2-week) start-up/try-out period is OK, but the signed USMS form must be filled out before getting wet. USMS membership provides:
* the insurance that allows us to use the pool
* Swimmer Magazine (the magazine of Masters swimmers)
* an online tool to track your workouts (swimming & otherwise) during the year &
* when traveling, the nationally valid registration needed when you visit masters clubs around the country (look up "places to swim" on USMS.org site).
NEW AND RENEWING MEMBERS
1. Register or Renew your USMS membership at http://www.usms.org/reg/. You can register on-line or by mail by clicking on the link to the right on any page. Pay online, or bring cash or check with form to coach on deck.
2. Download and fill out the 2013 MMSC Membership form at right. MMSC members get discounted rates for monthly dues and/or punch cards.
3. Submit the form as well as $24 annual dues payment via cash or check to the coach on deck or mail to the address below:
MMSC PO Box 696 Puunene HI 96784
NOTE: Annual dues for USMS and MMSC do not include the coaches fee for practices at the pools. For coaching fees, see the MMSC brochure on the right side of the page.